Hosted telephone systems remove the need for a physical telephone system on a small site. Instead, a system is hosted on the Internet (it’s essentially a computer programme), allowing small businesses to avoid having to purchase an in-house phone system.
More and more companies have decided to switch from traditional in house systems to hosted telephone systems, and are now experiencing the benefits this can bring, including:
- Typical 25%-50% saving compared to purchasing a physical telephone system.
- Reduced set up costs – the only equipment items required on-premises are the IP phones themselves.
- Free inter-Company calls via hosted telephony.
- Reduced rate call charges on calls to external locations.
- Rent only the amount of ‘virtual’ phone lines you need as opposed to being forced to purchase switch based lines in bulk and having excess lines which you don’t require.
- Reduced maintenance costs as technical support is carried out remotely using an online web portal.
- Greater call quality.
Our Calibre Cloud Voice package provides you with the benefits of this modern and rapidly expanding hosted solution at a cost of just £14.00 per user per month, which includes ongoing support and maintenance cover.
Cut your communication costs today by calling us on 01323 815015 where a member of our friendly team will be happy to help you, or alternatively email us at email@example.com.