Make the most of Summer with our handy tips for your business telecoms and CCTV.
Posted 11 July 2018
With this guide, you can make your telecoms and CCTV work for you.
With school holidays fast approaching and staff taking annual leave, do you feel like you’re holding up the fort again?
1) Auto Attendant – Allows you to fully customise your greetings so you can handle incoming calls and route them to the appropriate department/person without the need for human intervention.
2) Remote Working – Simply take your IP handset or hosted handset home and plug it in. It enables you to make and receive calls from the office telephone number so that it appears you’re in the office.
“Gone are the days of rigid schedules where workers are fixed to computer terminals between the hours of 9am and 5pm,” says Ryan Asdourian, senior director at Microsoft.*
4) CCTV Remote Viewing – Ideal for that extra piece of mind. Keep an eye on your workshop, office or school facilities from your mobile phone. Now you can enjoy some proper downtime over the summer.
5) CCTV Alerts – This brilliant feature allows you to be notified so you won’t need to keep opening the remote viewing app. CCTV alerts emails you with a photo if unusual activity is recorded.
6) Maintenance – The final step to ensuring you’re totally covered when you want to go on holiday. Calibre Comms offer high-quality service packages for both our telecoms and CCTV products. Find out more about our fantastic support service here.
"We selected Calibre’s maintenance package because it gave us peace of mind if we were to experience any problems with our telephone system – a component that is crucial to our Company’s operation. It has proved to be a hugely cost effective option that, fortunately, we have rarely had to rely on! Such has been the levels of professionalism and forward thinking demonstrated by Calibre that we eventually went on to renew our system with them as well. Simply put, Calibre has allowed us to access solutions for today’s problems and tomorrow’s requirements."
"After evaluating various proposals, we decided to use Calibre because they really took the time to assess our needs. There were also technical issues to be overcome to ensure the new equipment worked with our front of house. Calibre again spent time evaluating these. The result was a seamless changeover, with minimum disruption to the hotel or guests. Equally important was that the system is tailored to our exact specifications."
"Calibre Comms listened closely to all our requirements and helped us to choose a Panasonic package that was both cost effective and professional. Throughout the whole process we never felt pressured or bamboozled by “tech speak” and were impressed by the seamless changeover from our old system to the new."
"As a small business we are dependent upon reliable, specialist, independent advice in areas that we do not understand. Prior to our recent move, we contracted Calibre Communications to advise on telecoms systems and requirements. Their no nonsense approach was refreshingly different to the plethora of companies that had emailed and called us previously and we were delighted with the system they installed."
"We have been extremely pleased with Calibre Communications and the supply of our new telephone system. We have just had it installed which went amazingly well over all sites with an excellent service by Colin one of the installation engineers whose knowledge was incredible and any little problem was sorted out in minutes. The training that he gave was excellent and the staff soon got to grips with the system. An excellent overall package from Mick Watts who came an assessed our needs..."
"We had already made cost savings by switching our lines to Calibre and when we were looking to replace our existing phone system they were our first choice due to the good relationship that existed. Initial teething problems with the new system, no matter how small, were dealt with quickly, efficiently and courteously."
Refresh your telecoms with our complimentary review
We will happily talk you through all of your options.