Posted 30 November 2017
Hosted business phones can also be known as cloud telephony or voice over internet protocol (VoIP). A popular option for small businesses, you get a monthly direct debit bill making hosted voice a low cost and easy to manage solution. We are business VoIP providers that offer some of the best cloud based phones and services.
What is cloud telephony and why choose it?
- Cloud telephony is also known as hosted and managed telephony, and removes the need to have a physical system on your business premises. All system equipment is hosted in a secure environment in the cloud.
- You pay a monthly amount per user which includes the cost of your handset, a bundle of minutes (local, national and mobile), a mobile app and ongoing support.
- It’s a simple and cost effective way to manage your business phone system.
Features of a cloud system
- Disaster Recovery
- Automatic software updates
- Cost efficiency
Our Cloud Telephony Solution
- MOBILITY – Your phone system can travel with you making remote working a reality.
- AFFORDABILITY – Fixed monthly cost per head with bundled minutes included.
- FLEXIBILITY – You can easily size up and down according to your business needs.
- ADDED FEATURES – Unlimited calls + Call Recording + Conferencing + Voicemail – All as standard.
We are working with more and more customers who have adopted Cloud telephony and have found it to be a robust and cost effective solution for their business.
Get a free evaluation of your requirements.
Hosted Telephony Handsets
Our hosted phone systems are fully scalable and grow as your business does – allowing you to add extensions and handsets whenever you need them.
- Calibre Cloud
- Ericsson-LG IP Handsets
Calibre Cloud - T48S Handset
Calibre Cloud - T46S Handset
Calibre Cloud - T41S Handset
Calibre Cloud - T23G Handset
Calibre Cloud - CP960 Handset
Calibre Cloud - W56DEPT Handset
Ericsson-LG IP - LIP-9071
Ericsson-LG IP - LIP-9030
Ericsson-LG IP - LIP-9020
Ericsson-LG IP - LIP-9010
Ericsson-LG IP - LIP-9002
Select the features you want from your System
Receive a free evaluation by filling in the form below.
Refresh your telecoms with our complimentary review
We will happily talk you through all of your options.