Posted 05 December 2017
Choosing the right wifi service provider for your business is very important. We understand that internet connectivity is key and offer business only broadband. Our high speed broadband is ideal for companies looking for not only an internet connection but a business specific service. We are very proud to be business broadband suppliers who always go the extra mile in looking after our customers.
How to stay connected
Connectivity is key in the digital world. We provide seamless connectivity for various touchpoints in your business whether it be for your employees, visitors or customers.
Our connectivity options
- Business Broadband
- Office Wifi
- SIP Trunking
- Lines & Calls
- Leased Lines
- Fast and reliable business broadband connection is at the heart of any office, and we have a range of Fibre and Ethernet First Mile packages to meet your business needs.
- A reliable broadband connection can be used in conjunction with your telecommunications, allowing you to take advantage of the latest cloud based technologies.
- Wifi access now comes as standard in many business environments, particularly in customer facing organisations such as restaurants, hotels and retailers.
- This additional connectivity can also be used to aid your marketing activities, encouraging users to sign up to an online mailing list in order to access your complimentary Wifi service.
- Whether you’re looking for Wifi configuration across one building or across a larger area with scope for external access, Calibre can tailor a solution to fit your business requirements.
With ISDN set to become redundant technology within the next 10 years, it’s time to take advantage of its replacement: SIP trunking. SIP offers numerous business benefits, including:
- Generous UK and national call bundles.
- Scalability to add and reduce lines in parallel with your business requirements, or to handle seasonal peaks and troughs in workflow.
- ISDN call service equivalent.
- The flexibility to move your business number with you should you relocate.
- The ability to re-route calls to help plan ahead for emergency situations as part of a disaster recovery plan.
Lines & Calls
- We can offer you a complimentary review of your current lines and calls package to help identify any savings we can offer you.
- As a longstanding telecoms provider in the south east of England, we can offer competitive rates with no monthly fees and a smooth, seamless transfer to Calibre Comms.
- To find out how much you could save, all you need to do is send us a copy of your most recent bill – it couldn’t be easier!
- A leased line provides secure, dedicated bandwidth and is ideal for any business where connectivity is key.
- You control the bandwidth you receive and therefore the subsequent costs.
- If you’re unsure what’s best for your business, contact us now so we can complete a complimentary review and tailor a package specifically for you.
- A leased line comes with excellent support meaning you can stay connected with a number of resilience options to help keep your connection stable in the unlikely event of technical difficulties.
- With excellent support, a leased line allows you to maintain a stable connection in the unlikely event of technical difficulties.
If you’re unsure what’s best for your business, contact us now so we can complete a complimentary review and tailor a package specifically for you.
Get a free evaluation of your requirements.
We have been providing businesses across the South East and London with quality broadband services for over a decade. You can find only the best broadband partners below:
Gamma Business Broadbrand
Customise your telephone system by choosing from the features below
Receive a free evaluation by filling in the form below.
Refresh your telecoms with our complimentary review
We will happily talk you through all of your options.